Our quest at McCleve Orthotics and Prosthetics is to restore self-confidence, self-reliance and mobility to amputees and brace wearers through a total commitment to the art and science of prosthetic and orthotics and its application to the individual patient’s needs, goals and aspirations.
- Listen for complete understanding of our patient
- Commitment of respect to those whom we serve as persons of dignity and worth
- Medical team approach with the best community health care providers
- Pursue the highest standards of technical excellence and certifications of our clinical staff
- Employment of the latest automation and precision manufacturing technology at our in-house fabrication facility
- Participation in research and educational activities supportive to our mission
Many clinicians come to the field of orthotics and prosthetic by early exposure as patients. Because we have all been patients at one time or another we strive to understand the fears, concerns and hopes of our patients. We recognize the value of every person and are guided by our commitment to technical excellence so we can advance the mobility and function of physically challenged individuals.
There is no greater reward for our team than to know we have been able to restore your quality of life and to help you reach your goals!
The Southwest Leader in Prosthetics & Orthotics – McCleve O&P
5432 E. Southern Ave. Suite #106 Mesa, AZ 85206
Tel: (480) 981-6767 / Fax: (480) 802-2330
View Map »